Maria Allen ’18

Name: Maria Allen

Year: Freshman

Major: Chemical Engineering

Hometown: Akron, Ohio

Relationship Status: Single

Hobbies: I like to run and dance!

Favorite Song: I’m not up to date on my music! What’s out right now? I’m usually too busy to check out the new stuff, but I love listening to John Legend when I’m doing school work and Beyoncé any time else!

Why did you choose MSU? MSU is extremely diverse, close to home, and can provide me with endless opportunities.

Which Campus Organizations Are You A Part Of? I am apart of NSBE, National Society of Black Engineers and WIE, Women in Engineering.

Spartan Bucket List: I want to camp out for a State vs. Michigan game. Oh, and streak at a game…just kidding! 

Favorite Place on Campus: I love the library and am there all the time. I also love Case hall!

Most Embarrassing Moment at MSU: I dropped my tray of food in front of everyone in Brody and, unfortunately, I have run after the bus.

The Perfect Date on Campus: A cute date would include walking through the Botanical Gardens and then over to the Dairy Store, of course. It’s the simple things. 

The Perfect Day at MSU: Days that start with tailgating, include a football game, and end with friends and music are the way to go!

Best MSU Memory Thus Far: Despite the awful weather, I loved the Nebraska football game! The Alpha Kappa Alpha Icebreaker during welcome week was also really fun.
Hello! My name is Tori and I'm freshman and journalism major at Michigan State University. While I enjoy writing about a variety of things, photojournalism and the music industry are my main interests.