This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Madi Campau

Major: Environmental Studies and Sustainability

Minor: Agricultural Food Systems

Hometown: St. George, Utah

What made you decide to come to MSU?

“My dad actually graduated from MSU when I was one years old. Growing up he always told me I would be a Spartan one day so it’s always been a big dream for me.”

What has been your favorite class this semester you have taken?

“My favorite class so far this semester has been “Environmental Issues using Film.” 

What has been your favorite memory you have made so far while attending MSU?

“The first day of classes I walked to the bus and realized I was finally living my dream out at MSU.”

What is your favorite dining hall to eat at on campus?

“My favorite dining hall to eat at on campus is Landon. The food there is always so good.”

What is one piece of advice you would give incoming freshmen coming to MSU?

“My advice would be to go to a lot of the activities offered around campus. That’s where I made a lot of my friends and you become really close while having fun.”

Hey everyone! I'm Gabby! I am a junior currently majoring in Advertising Management and minoring in Public Relations/Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Some things I love to do are write in my spare time, hangout with my friends, and play tennis. I am so excited to write for Her Campus MSU, so please be on the look out for my articles! Go Green!
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.