A List Of Podcasts That Actually Won’t Make You Die of Boredom

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Podcasts have become extremely popular in the last few years. Personally, the idea of podcasts sounded extremely monotonous, like something only older generations take interest in. After discovering some great ones, I have realized I was all wrong. They make new information incredibly accessible and relatively effortless to consume. If you’re looking for new podcasts or you need something to listen to in your earbuds while you walk around campus, I’ve got you covered!

A Girl And Her Mother In Law

The AGAHMIL podcast is a treasure that I just so happened to stumble across by accident. If you need a good laugh, or you love girl talk, add one of their episodes to your queue. It’s hosted by (as the name gives away…) a girl, and her mother in law, who have the best relationship and talk about all sorts of wild topics from life chats, advice, relationships, sex, and all sorts of crazy stories. I guarantee you will instantly be hooked on their humor and adorable mother-daughter relationship.

You’re Wrong About

If you’re less into entertainment and humor and more into informational podcasts, this one’s for you. Hosts Mike and Sarah are both journalists, and in each episode, they do a deep dive into people or events that have been mistold or not accurately perceived by the public. It’s a really great way to learn more about history, or unlearn things that the school system has inaccurately taught.

Other People’s Lives

The hosts of this podcast welcome an anonymous stranger to tell a story about their lives. There seems to be no topic off-limits, with stories ranging from crazy fetishes to surviving a school shooting. It’s a great way to open yourself up to other people’s experiences and learn more about the way that other people live their lives. I highly recommend this podcast for quality informational entertainment.

Life Will Be The Death of Me with Chelsea Handler

If it’s hosted by Chelsea Handler, you know that you’re going to be cracking up. Probably a bit more NSFW than my other suggestions, but nonetheless. Chelsea talks about her journey of self-discovery and personal improvement, but with a heavy side of inappropriate humor.

Bachelor Happy Hour

If you’re apart of #BachelorNation, this podcast is for you. Former Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay discusses episodes of the Bachelor after they air and brings on contestants for a fun discussion about the show. If you can’t get enough of The Bachelor, you need to listen to this!

I hope you enjoy these podcasts as much as I do!

MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.