jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Katie McIntyre ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Name: Katie McIntyre

Year: Sophomore

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Midland, Michigan

What is your favorite part about MSU? My favorite part of going to MSU is the BIG 10 school atmosphere. I love being a part of such a well-known university, and I love all of the school spirit that Spartans have. I think that it’s such a cool thing to be a part of that, especially right now while all of our sports teams are thriving.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Peanut Butter Cup

What is your favorite caf? Brody

What is your dream job? I honestly don’t really know what my dream job would be because I could really see myself enjoying a lot of different things. However, I think that I would love to be high up in a company, potentially doing corporate event planning or something along those lines.

Who is your celeb crush? Will Smith, especially in his Fresh Prince years

What’s on your bucket list? Do a really long road trip and go to a bunch of different places in the United States

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Pretty much anywhere in Europe

What is your favorite movie? Remember the Titans

What is your favorite food? Popcorn

What is your favorite TV show? The Office

What is your perfect date? I think a fun date would be just going to the beach all day or going boating and then watching movies or something later.

What’s a something people may not know about you? Most people probably don’t know that I used to have a foster brother when I was younger. He was one of my mom’s students and his parents didn’t want him anymore, so he lived with us for a few years.

Feminist | Editor | Lesbian