Hot Spots to take your Hottie!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Struggling to plan the perfect evening for Valentine’s Day? Look no further! Her Campus has your back with date night possibilities for all kinds of couples at places all around Lansing!

The Party Pair

If you and your cupid are looking for a wild Valentine’s Day, Thursday nights at Spiral are always a good time with the all-male review show and $1 drinks and $2.00 domestic beers all night long. Don’t forget to call ahead for your complimentary party bus pick-up from anywhere in East Lansing. Just call John from Karaoke Kab at 517-512-8515 to reserve a time.

If you’re single and ready to mingle, head down to one of Grand River’s many bars. Rick’s American Café will have plenty of hot singles and free pizza all night long, Or, share a burger at The Riv’s Burgerama from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for only a $1.50.

The Artsy Two-some

Looking for a cozy spot to take your love? Visit the Soup Spoon in downtown Lansing. Enjoy some local cuisine and Michigan micro-brews while listening to the sweet sounds of jazz. Before heading to dinner make sure to take a walk through the massive Broad Museum and enjoy a hot cup of coffee  while you gaze at the beautiful modern art for free!

The Romantic Lovers

Have you been in a long term relationship and looking to spice things up a bit? Take your honey to Grand River’s Massage and Wellness center for a couple’s massage. For $115, you can both enjoy an intimate massage together while munching on complimentary chocolates and sparkling wine. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious dinner for two at the Okemos Stillwater Grill.

If you find yourself busy on Thursday, post pone your Valentine’s Day and take a trip to Burgdorf’s Winery just east of Lansing for a fun day of wine tasting! Spend the day at the winery and gift shoppe anytime from 12:00 p.m. to  5:00 p.m. 

The Budget Conscious Couple

Looking for a good time without all the hassle and spending? Have a chill Valentine’s Day with your friends or a loved one at Leo’s Coney Island where the food is great and the prices are spectacular! Enjoy a free hot fudge sundae with a purchase of $14.99 or more. (Valid 2/19 only.) 

Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis