The Go-To Fall Outfit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Chilly fall mornings are never easy to get motivated and out the door for class, especially after a long night of studying. This quick and simple three-piece outfit is perfect for the cold weather of fall as well as easy to pull on before catching the bus to that dreaded 8 am class.

A colorful simple sweater is the perfect touch to a quickly put together outfit and still fashionable for the fall.  It’s comfortable to wear and goes with anything. Best of all it’s warm and keeps you looking good even when you don’t feel like spending the time to get up and dressed.

Another great piece to keep you warm and looking nice is a scarf. A scarf is simple and easy yet adds a bit of flair and fashion to any outfit. The scarf is not only a great accessory to an outfit, but is also warm for those frosty early mornings.

The last piece to top off this simple outfit is a pair of your favorite boots. Boots are a fall must in a girl’s closet. They match with almost anything and are comfortable to get around campus in. Best of all they are much warmer than the old pair of sneakers in your closet.

Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis