GIFs that describe every type of person this Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Everyone has friends that have different emotions around  Valentine’s Day. There are GIFS and photos that fit everyone you know perfectly, and we love to use around this time of year! Here are the eight most common types of people around V-Day expressed in GIFS and photos.

The Foodie

We all love food, but around Valentine’s Day, it gets even better! Who doesn’t want a bouquet of chicken nuggets, a heart shaped box of Red Lobster rolls or a heart-shaped pizza? This GIF is for all those people who get way too excited about shaped food!

The One Who Loves Love

There are people who love the idea of being in love — to be in love, or others in love. This GIF describes the ones who give out love everyday of the year, but much more around the holiday!

The One Who Doesn’t Love Love

Some people dont breathe around this time of year as though love is contagious. They don’t hate love, but Valentine’s Day just is not their favorite holiday. Some don’t consider it a holiday at all.

Flirty and Fun

Whether it’s to a friend as a joke or to someone you fancy —this Valentine really says it all! This is one of my personal favorites, and I would definitely send this to everyone I know!

The Corny Jokester

This one is for the people that are really into all types of dad jokes. This joke is actually pretty cute and what better way to show your love than with cute puns!

The Galentines Gal

Everyone has a friend that is all about the girls night outs, face masks, good ole girl talk. Valentine’s Day is no exception for these ladies and they go ALL out! These are great gals to have around and everyone should have a Leslie Knope!

The Jonas Brother Lover

The Jonas Brothers were hot back in the 2000’s, and they are still hot now! This last GIF is for every girl that needs some extra love and cuteness this Valentine’s Day!

That’s it! The most common types of people around Valentine’s Day as seen in GIFs! You know you know people that fit into these and will probably notice more. Have fun and enjoy your Valentine’s day!

Senior studying Psychology with a Public Relations minor
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.