This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Has quarantine been stopping you from spending quality time with your significant other? Well even through these rough times, there are still ways to have dates while social distancing! Here are five great virtual date ideas to try out during quarantine:

Netflix Party Movie Night

Download the Netflix Party chrome extension, grab a bowl of popcorn, and have a movie night with your significant other! Stay on FaceTime on the side so you can see each other and talk during the movie and it will be hard to notice that they aren’t right next to you.

Wine and Painting via Zoom

There is nothing like a quality wine and painting night. With quarantine taking over our lives, it makes it hard to spend quality time like wine nights with your significant other. Grab a bottle of wine (or pop if you are underage), a canvas, painting supplies, and hop on Zoom with your significant other and begin your date night. Play some chill music and paint away!

Scribble.io

Scribble.io is essentially a virtual pictionary game that can be played by up to 8 people. This is a super fun game night idea to play on a date night or even with a group of friends. Play up to three rounds at a time and see who is the best artist of you all!

Twenty Questions

The classic twenty questions game never gets old. Ask your partner twenty questions about themselves and let them ask you twenty questions about yourself to foster a fun and interesting discussion. This will help you get to know each other much better and will make a great date night.

TikTok

TikTok seems to be the hotspot for social media activity in 2020! From TikTok dances to informational videos, TikTok covers virtually any topic and features lots of skill and entertainment. Make a TikTok account and make a video with your significant other! You can duet each other’s videos to make really cool masterpieces.

Hopefully these ideas inspire a fun date night with your significant other soon.

Student at Michigan State University pursuing a major in Human Biology and a double minor in Entrepreneurship and Bioethics.