Easter Candy Coming Out Soon That I am Excited to Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Lemon Crisp KitKat 

KitKats have always been one of my favorite chocolate candies and I love the combination of sour and sweet. These KitKats are one of my must-trys because of the described “bright lemony flavor” and the adorable pale yellow color perfect for easter. 

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup with Mallow-Top

Who doesn’t love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? With that perfect combo and then add marshmallow and that is guaranteed to be a special treat anyone will be happy to get from the easter bunny this year. 

M&M Key Lime Pie White Chocolate Candie

I have mentioned with the KitKats how much I love sweet and sour. These key lime pie flavored M&Ms will also satisfy that craving. It comes in adorable colors of mint, dark green, and white: fitting the Easter aesthetic we all know and love. 

Birthday Cake KitKat

As I said before KitKats are in my mind one of the best chocolate candies out there, and even though the birthday cake flavor might already be overused, this flavor of KitKat is sure to bring some nostalgia with every bite. 

Ice Breakers Strawberry Lemonade

You have probably seen this adorable packaging everywhere. These new Ice Breakers are packaged in the same iconic box but with a new cute look of a baby duck drinking lemonade. 

Hello! My name is Greta Shaw and I am currently a sophomore attending Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. I plan on going into marketing and to use my Chinese communication skills to work internationally.
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.