element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Advent Calendars to Help You Countdown to Christmas This Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

December is coming up quick, which means the countdown to Christmas will begin soon! An exciting way to countdown this year is using advent calendars. Here are a variety of different ones that I think you will love. 

The Body Shops-Make It Real Together Ultimate Advent Calendar

Who doesn’t love a calendar full of surprises that will let you pamper yourself. The Body Shop’s ultimate advent calendar is full of different skincare and beauty products. It has 25 products which means you get to open a surprise on Christmas too!

Bonne Maman-Limited-Edition 2020 Advent Calendar

If you love jelly and honey ┄ then this is perfect for you. Bonne Maman’s advent calendar has 24 different flavors of jelly or honey. This is perfect to open and use in the morning to pair with your breakfast. Order early because this advent calendar is limited edition and is selling out quick!

Kiehls Limited Edition Skincare Advent Calendar

Attention skin care lovers, this is the calendar for you! Kiehl’s advent calendar is full of their best selling skincare products. Ranging from cleaners to face masks to lip balms, this calendar will leave your skin glowing. 

Godiva 2020 Holiday Luxury Chocolate Advent Calendar

A calendar full of luxury chocolate? Yes, you heard that right. Godiva’s advent calendar will satiate your daily chocolate craving instantly. 24 days filled with Godiva’s holiday special and classic chocolates is sure to lift your Christmas spirits!

OPI Holiday ’20 Nail Lacquer Mini 25 Pack Advent Calendar

This advent calendar will keep your nails sparkling all season long. OPI’s holiday advent calendar is full of their latest mini holiday nail polishes. It lasts 25 days which means a mini nail polish to open on Christmas too!

Too Faced Enchanted Advent Calendar-12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar

This advent calendar is perfect for those beauty lovers. The Too Faced limited-edition enchanted advent calendar is filled with 12 of their best selling products. Although this calendar is only 12 days long, this has some full-size beauty products that you’ll love!

Sugarfina- 24 Tastes of Christmas Advent Calendar

Calling all candy lovers, Sugarfina’s advent calendar is filled with different kinds of candies ranging from gummy bears to chocolate. Each day you’ll be surprised with four pieces of candy that will satisfy your sweet tooth.

Pukka Herbs- Tea Holiday Advent Calendar

Tea lovers will enjoy this advent calendar. Pukka Herbs’ advent calendar is filled with 24 days of different teas. Start each day with a warm cup of herbal bliss this holiday season.

Voluspa- 12 Advent Calendar Mini Candle Set

If you love candles, this is the perfect advent calendar for you. Voluspa’s advent calendar is 12 days of mini candles with the best selling scents. Each mini candle lasts up to 15 hours!

Maia is a freshman at Michigan State University majoring in Human Biology. She is passionate about health, fitness, and fashion. During her free time she loves cooking, shopping, and spending time with friends and family.
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.