tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The 7 Turn-Up Songs That Weren’t On Your Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

WARNING: All of these songs are extremely catchy and will get stuck in your head indefinitely!

1. Body Language – Jesse McCartney

An oldie and a goodie! Best listened to with your bass turned up and Jesse blasting through the speakers.

2. Breaking Free – High School Musical Soundtrack

Kickin’ it old-school with some Disney Original Movie songs – everyone knows the lyrics to this classic! Great to listen to with your best friends, and an excellent song to Snapchat people with.

3. Colors of the Wind – Pocahontas

The crescendos in this Disney song can get anyone to sing their heart out! Throw it back to your childhood with this wacky tune.

4. Come On Eileen – Dexys Midnight Runners

This song’s folk style feel is great to jam to in the car – or even to have a dance party to on a Saturday night!

5. Cookie – R. Kelly

This song was made (even more) famous by the Magic Mike sequel, Magic Mike XXL. If you love to dance, this song is for you!

6. Sweet Serenade – Pusha T

This song has some serious bass! The chorus is super catchy – it’s great for getting any party started.

7. Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me – Susan Sarandon

This classic song from the musical Rocky Horror brings a humorous addition to the room! Best listened to when in a lighthearted mood, this song is awesome to belt out.

I watch an excessive amount of Netflix and I enjoy a good nap.
Feminist | Editor | Lesbian