Style

5 Instagram Fashion Bloggers You Should Be Following To Spice Up Your Feed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Though Pinterest is hands-down the best source for defining your style, Instagram is still a huge source for all of your favorite pins. From cottage-core to alternative, here are five Instagram fashion bloggers you should be following. 

@minamarlina

Mina Marlina takes angel vibes to a new level with delicate pops of pink and fairytale silhouettes. Her aesthetic is a dreamy mixture of cottage core and Parisian chic- we’ve truly never seen an IG like this. 

@natashahmedx

Every single one of Natasha’s Instagram posts is what we like to classify as Pinterest-board worthy. Patterns decorate this blogger’s feed with sunflower knit sweater vests and patchwork jeans. 

@vitaliia

If you haven’t seen any of @vitaliia’s posts on your explore page, you’ve been living under a rock. This account, full of the chicest outfits is the account to follow if you’re seeking to follow the newest trends.

@heavens.c

Who said men’s fashion has to be boring? This french men’s fashion blogger takes street style to the next level- finding the perfect balance between hypebeast and high fashion.

@alysilverio

If you’re more of a neutral kind of gal, Silvero has got your back. From easy-going lounge to night-out looks, this fashionista slays every occasion in the book. She even co-founded her own clothing store, STATE OF MYNE.

Alexia is a sophomore at Michigan State University studying Creative Advertsing with a minor in Public Relations. She dreams of pursuing a career within the fashion industry after her graduation in 2023.
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.