Herojpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Herojpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Megan Charles

2020 is Coming to an End (Thankfully) – Your 2021 Horoscope Predictions are Here:

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.
Aries

Aries will begin the new year on a positive and optimistic standpoint. It is important to stay focused on your career goals as not doing so may bring you challenges, although your future ambitions may turn into reality. Regarding friends and family, these relationships will improve. Your partner will continue to show you support in all aspects of your life. Don’t be discouraged with your school work because mental challenges may have to be faced. Studies this year will be very important for your future, so remember to stay focused.

Taurus

Taurus is bound to grow from personality to knowledge this upcoming year. Being creative will help you expand your career and prosper. Your financial status this year will remain steady, but remember to start investing. Regarding your love life, a taurus may experience a new stage with their partner. Remember to control your negative emotions, so your relationship isn’t negatively affected. Taurus’ education this year will bring them closer to their dreams. Keep up on school work and remain from being lazy.

Gemini

Geminis welcome a new year of fresh beginnings and good fortune. With the reduction of obstacles ahead, comes a year of dedication. Be sure to put in the time if you want to see results. Money will not be an issue this year if you invest properly. You should be excited and ready to learn about your education path this year. Lastly, your health is very important this year. Make sure you maintain a clean diet.

Cancer

Cancer may start off on a bad note this year, but don’t be alarmed. Cancers are known for putting in the work and effort to turn things around. Work hard to create a better atmosphere this year. Cancer, your cash this year will be improving on a positive note. However, relationship problems may arise. Be sure to clear up any misunderstanding within your relationships as fights may occur. Education will be based on the amount of work you put in. Make sure you get good sleep to succeed in schoolwork.

Leo

Leo, this is the year of making important decisions for all aspects of your life. When making these decisions, be careful not to spiral out of control. You will be deeply connected with your values and roots this year. Family will bring you closeness and support. Leos’ social life will expand and create new opportunities for career relations. Leo has had a tough year and will reconsider starting everything over from scratch. Don’t get discouraged and find the strength to keep bettering your money, relationships, education, and yourself.

Virgo

Virgo, be excited for positive opportunities coming to you this year. Before these opportunities arise, understand what you want and value. Careerwise, you will be working towards the future. With this comes commitment and the ability to persevere through tough times. Pressure in the next year may come, so take care of your mental health. Virgo will mainly focus on goals this year and mapping out their future. At the end of 2021, Virgo will come out more wise than ever.

Libra

Libras may experience one of the most successful years of their life. Stability and happiness will happen in many areas of your life. Expect a reward in your current job or a better oppurtunity. Learning this year may come easier than other years. Studying and staying focused on school will be important to your future. Libras’ energy will be high this year and they will maintain good health. If you ever feel sad this year, go home and revisit your values.

Scorpio

Scorpios should feel more energetic this year and willing to succeed. Financially, this year will be steady and stable. Watch for opportunities that could rise from financial bringings. Relationship wise, you and your partner will grow and find stability. Your social life may be increased too. Scorpios’ main gain from 2021 will be their education success. You will see improvements in your learning styles that can help build a career.

Sagittarius

Many surprises will come to sagittarians this year. The first few months of 2021, sagittarians can find themselves planning activities due to their high energy rise. The main thing you may experience this year is an increase in the number of friends you have. You may become more social or even find the one you love. Balance between your social life, relationships, and family will be steady and able to manage. Sagittarians can find themselves more involved with their diet and fitness life as well.

Capricorn

Many changes may happen in your life this year, capricorn. When going through these adjustments, make sure you think rationally and consider all options. 2021 is a promising year for capricorns looking for a steady relationship. Allow yourself to grow and find someone who matches your energy. The biggest area of concern this year is your health. With stress arising this year, make sure you are keeping a healthy balance – sleep and exercise are very important.

Aquarius

The beginning of 2021 may bring stress, but be optimistic of turning this around. Aquarians will want to plan out their 2021 and schedule many events. This could overwhelm and emotionally drain you, aquarius. Regarding relationships, you may find that one person you want to spend your life with. This connection could become very strong and impact the future. Careerwise, use your networking skills to find new opportunities. Aquarians are very dedicated and will find work easily. 

Pisces

Pisces, expect to feel a sense of new confidence this year. Financially, you should see your money rise. You will start planning for future investments and things you want out of life. You and your partner need to stay clear of personality clashing. Understanding the needs of both partners is important. Pisces may engage in many social gatherings this year that will lead you to new friends. Health may be low at the start of 2021, so please get some sleep. 

Chloe West is a Junior at Michigan State University studying journalism and public relations. She writes for VIM Magazine, the Spartan Newsroom and Her Campus MSU.
MSU Contributor Account: for chapter members to share their articles under the chapter name instead of their own.