Wellness

Cleancult Cleaning Products  Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

It can be very hard to find products that are not only affordable but good for the environment and your belongings. We sometimes don’t know what we’re cleaning with and how harmful these chemicals can be. This all led me to find Cleancult, a Puertrican company whose mission is to create clean products with no chemicals, and not harmful to our environment. Since using their products, I can start by saying that I will never get tired of talking about their products.

Cleancult creates cleaning products that use clean ingredients and coconut-based ingredients. Not only do they claim to use clean ingredients, but they also use reusable containers that come in a variety of colors to choose from. Their products include laundry detergent, dish soap, hand soap, dishwasher pods, and other laundry accessories. They’ve also opted to sell merchandise that is also a great way of being sustainable, such as tote bags, grocery bags, hats, and many other small items. This is one of the first things that caught my eye since sometimes we buy certain products based on their appearance and if they match the theme we have for our space. I like the idea that you have the flexibility to choose what colors would match your theme, or in general, choose the colors you like. Another thing that caught my eye was that they offer certain bundles, such as a laundry bundle, that includes all of their laundry products, a dish bundle, and so on. On another note, their actual cleaning products were the second thing that convinced me to buy their products.

When I chose my bundle, I had the flexibility to pick what scents (or unscented) I wanted for each product. If you don’t like the smell of the product, you can easily return it and they will replace it with one that you would like. They have a variety of different scents ranging from floral to fruity and many others to choose from. Since the products are clean and coconut based, they are great alternatives for people with sensitive skin or people who are sensitive to certain smells. The great part is that their scents are not strong like most detergents, usually, I use detergents that scream clean because of how intense the smell is, but with Cleancult, my clothes not only smell clean, but they also feel clean. I also strongly disliked how expensive a lot of these detergents were and how in less than a month they were gone. Cleancult not only is clean but they are also affordable, and you can get them delivered to your door whenever you want or need it, and you can change up the scents or not get a specific item whenever you want. 

I truly enjoy Cleancult, their products speak for themselves, and what message they give out, which is sustainability. I think it’s great for students who may not have the time or the money to look for these popular products that go viral, which can cause more harm than good. I also think it’s great for families who don’t want to spend too much on products that don’t even last. With Cleancult, you don’t need to use too much of their products, a pump or a splash of their products really goes a long way. I hope that in the future they reach a bigger audience and make it into more stores. They are currently available online on their website and at Walmart. I truly think that if you are looking for an easy way to be more sustainable you should check out Cleancult’s products.

I am a Senior from Puerto Rico going to Michigan State University to major in Psychology. My goal is obtain a psyD in Neuropsychology or Clinical Psychology and open my practice to help children and people who need help.