10 Times Joey and Chandler Proved They Were Roommate Goals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

My roommate and I are already #RoommateGoals – partially because we’re also best friends who met the summer before college and immediately hit it off and partially because we’re simply the coolest people around. However, I’m sure my fellow Friendsters can agree, reaching Joey and Chandler status is a whole different ball game.

Take a look at these 10 times Joey and Chandler proved they were roommate goals, and maybe you’ll find some inspiration to get you through your year in a small MSU dorm with your roommate.

1. The time they made up yet another stupid game.

Because what else is there to do when you’re bored?

2. The time they adorably hugged each other.

Honestly, if this moment doesn’t make you say “aw” – I don’t know what will.

3. The time they acted like children. Again.

Because acting like a child is more fun than being an adult with actual grown-up responsibilities.

4. The time Chandler chose to handle Joey’s snoring problem like this:

Again, it’s just more fun that way.

5. The time they bathed their pet chicks and duck.

Family goals, tbh.  

6. The time they did their cool-guy handshake.

Because all roommates should come up with cool/weird handshakes.

7. The times they epically trolled each other.  

See, you could be boring and just use sticky notes to be passive aggressive… but this way is so much better.

8. The time they entered the room like bosses.

Cool person goals.

9. The time they got La-Z-Boys.

Because all roommates should binge-watch Netflix together.

10. The many times they were simply adorable.  

Because having this much love for the person you share a room with is goals.

Bekkah Baldwin is a sophomore at Michigan State University and is still undeclared but thinking about majoring in Neuroscience or Psychology with a minor in German. She loves to write, loves her school, and loves the idea of giving young women an outlet for their voices to be heard. So HerCampus seemed like the perfect place for her. When she's not busy studying, she enjoys being the goofy person she is with her friends and watching Netflix (because who doesn't). Her favorite shows include Friends, Gilmore Girls, Parks and Rec and One Tree Hill. Reading is another hobby, as is writing the occasional FanFiction for some of her favorite 80s movies. During summer breaks she works at the movie theatre in her hometown, one of her favorite places in the world and finds herself eating popcorn and drinking slushies all day. She works as a tour guide at MSU and has never stopped being excited about having the opportunity to show off her awesome school. She's 50% German and tends to visit family in Europe once a year. She wants to study abroad for sure and travel the world long after her college days are over. College was a wonderful transition, a place where she instantly felt she belonged and found her best friends, and she can't wait to see what this year as part of the HerCampus team will bring. Go Green!
Feminist | Editor | Lesbian