My roommate and I are already #RoommateGoals – partially because we’re also best friends who met the summer before college and immediately hit it off and partially because we’re simply the coolest people around. However, I’m sure my fellow Friendsters can agree, reaching Joey and Chandler status is a whole different ball game.
Take a look at these 10 times Joey and Chandler proved they were roommate goals, and maybe you’ll find some inspiration to get you through your year in a small MSU dorm with your roommate.
1. The time they made up yet another stupid game.
Because what else is there to do when you’re bored?
2. The time they adorably hugged each other.
Honestly, if this moment doesn’t make you say “aw” – I don’t know what will.
3. The time they acted like children. Again.
Because acting like a child is more fun than being an adult with actual grown-up responsibilities.
4. The time Chandler chose to handle Joey’s snoring problem like this:
Again, it’s just more fun that way.
5. The time they bathed their pet chicks and duck.
Family goals, tbh.
6. The time they did their cool-guy handshake.
Because all roommates should come up with cool/weird handshakes.
7. The times they epically trolled each other.
See, you could be boring and just use sticky notes to be passive aggressive… but this way is so much better.
8. The time they entered the room like bosses.
Cool person goals.
9. The time they got La-Z-Boys.
Because all roommates should binge-watch Netflix together.
10. The many times they were simply adorable.
Because having this much love for the person you share a room with is goals.