Style > Fashion

Best Black Friday Deals to Look Forward this Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Everyone’s favorite holiday is happening soon, and I’m not talking about Thanksgiving… Black Friday is coming fast and strong, ready to make your pockets hurt. Looking for good sales can be stressful and overwhelming, but lucky for you, I have made a list of some of the best deals occurring this month, especially in fashion:

For all my dress lovers out there, Francesca’s is having a crazy sale right now! The store is starting their Black Friday early and offering 50% off all clothing! Francesca’s not only has a great selection of dresses but also has a variety of tops, sweaters, pants, etc. I would highly recommend taking advantage of this!

The sale I am currently most excited about is at Motel Rocks. For everyone familiar with the brand, you know that although the clothes are so cute and trendy, they usually come with a pretty high price tag. But that’s what makes this deal extra special. Motel Rocks is currently offering up to 50% off tops! As someone who always ends up buying more pants than tops, this is perfect!

If you are looking for gym wear or athleisure, you might be interested in shopping at Aerie. The store is currently offering up to 60% off on a section of their collection and also 40% off sweaters, perfect for the upcoming holiday season!

Looking for jean’s? I got the deal for you! Cotton On is the perfect place to shop for basics at a reasonable price, and the store is currently having a 30% off sale exclusively on their jeans! Personally, I think Cotton On is an underrated store since you can get great pieces for a lower price than at other stores, so take advantage of it while you can!

Another big store that is having a deal right now is Pacsun. They are currently offering 30% off sitewide! I would definitely recommend checking out their denim section and their winter sweaters; they are the perfect basics to add to a growing closet. 

Are you looking for a less-popular deal to ensure you can get the best stuff? If so, I present you with Tiger Mist. If you are unfamiliar with the brand, it has extremely cute dresses, sets, and more, but usually at an expensive price. But if you are looking to purchase something, this is the best time, as Tiger Mist is currently offering 40% off storewide! I love so many pieces from the store and highly recommend checking it out.

Happy shopping! I hope this list helps you all find the cutest looks this Black Friday!

Vrushti Dalal

Montclair '25

Hey everyone, I'm Vrushti Dalal, a junior at Montclair State University majoring in Business Analytics with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. I have an eye for style and a passion for staying ahead of the curve and so I'm thrilled to dive into the world of fashion writing right here at Her Campus. Expect engaging content covering everything from the latest trends to exploring different aesthetics. But my interests extend beyond fashion; I'm equally intrigued by pop culture and media, eager to dissect and discuss their influence. I can't wait to share my thoughts and insights with you all. When I'm not writing, you can find me reading, watching movies, scrolling on Pinterest for inspiration, or playing with my dog, S’mores. Join me on this page as we talk about the exciting intersection of fashion and culture!