16 Gifs That Perfectly Describe Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Thanksgiving break came and went and suddenly, finals week is staring us right in the face. And no, none of us are prepared either. So, here’s a reminder that you aren’t alone and that you can (and will) get through this week of hell.

When you wake up the Monday after Thanksgiving break and realize finals week is staring you in the face
But you decide you still have some time before you have to freak out…
But your professors jump at the chance to remind you that you should already be studying
And pretty soon, the panic and anxiety kicks in
So you start chugging the coffee…
And studying like a mad person..
When suddenly you get assigned yet another final project
Then you start questioning exactly how important finals are anyway
But then you get really serious only to face a slew of distractions that make it a million times harder to finish your work 
And suddenly, finals week is right on top of you
So you start thinking of all those times you should have been studying but didn’t
But then you realize you aren’t alone
When you finally get to exam day and you just don’t know what to think anymore
And when your exams are finally over, you’re happy but then you remember that final grades are still 3 weeks away
So you turn to the last shred of hope and cross your fingers that everything will turn out alright
And when you finally get the grades, you do a happy dance because you remember how awesome you are for surviving yet another week of finals

Source: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Victoria Testa (or, as she likes to be called, Tori) is a Senior English major and Journalism minor at Montclair State University. She is currently in the process of applying to graduate school at MSU to pursue a higher degree in Education/The Art of Teaching. She is an outdoorsy, outgoing, friendly face on campus who is most often found with a cup of coffee and Netflix on.
Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.