This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

What if this happens? What if this doesn’t go right? What if this is not what I wanted? What if it hurts more than I can handle? What if this is it? What if I don’t get it right?

Darling, you can worry and worry until the grass turns blue and the sky turns green. You can worry until you cry out all your tears. You can worry your days and nights away.

Or, you can exhale all those worries and ‘what if’s right out of your system. You can let go and turn all those questions off for a little bit.

Because I promise you that once you let it go and just let it be, you will see things differently. You will ask yourself new questions. Questions that can give you self-love and a little glimpse towards “this is it” instead of “what if.”

Just try to let that worries go, let it out and let life be.

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.