This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Maybe you already have some tattoos, or maybe you’re looking to get a first! With spring around the corner, I have just the tattoos for you. Floral tattoos are such a beautiful way to accent the skin. You can have them small and simple or large and dramatic. There are so many cute designs and bouquets to choose from to fit your personality.

Little flowers are the perfect design for a wrist, especially if you want to be able to see it but also want to be able to cover it if need be.

A single flower can truly stand out on your skin. This way if you ever wanted to add more you definitely could when you build up that tattoo confidence.

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.