“Brooklyn 99” Gifs that Perfectly Describe Everyday Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

That one friend who always third-wheels but everyone is totally okay with it:

When you and your friend link up for a drunk adventure:

When a creepy guy on Instagram asks you to be his sugar baby:

When your friend wants to go out Thursday, Friday AND Saturday:

Going on Tinder like:

Getting drunk and seeing your crush downtown:

How your healthy friend threatens you:

When you wait more than one minute to reply to a text:

Walking out of the dressing room to show your friends your outfit knowing it’s the one:

When you’re hangry and say mean things to your bf but then get food and realize what you did:

When a customer at work pisses you off:

Coming back from crying in the bathroom where you realized you’re a bad b*tch who won’t take any sh*t from customers:

When your friend asks if you want to go out tonight but you already know you are:

When your bf does literally anything:

Those friends who all hang out too much and start to dress the same:

Watching your friend talk to some random guy at the bar knowing she’ll regret it tomorrow:

And then watching said friend leave with that guy:

Then when said friend sees you the next day and asks why you let her do that:

Knowing there’s people out there that haven’t watched “Brooklyn 99”:

“Brooklyn 99” is filled with hilarious one-liners and a fun, diverse cast. If you haven’t watched it yet I really don’t know what you’re waiting for, go on Hulu now and binge! 

Also, if you liked this article, go check out my “New Girl” article!

All gifs courtesy of giphy.com

Olivia is a senior at Minnesota State University, Mankato. She is double-majoring in Mass Media and English and has hopes to get into publishing. She is the current senior editor for the MNSU chapter of Her Campus and loves to write. In her free time when she's not writing or editing, she loves to sleep, hang out with friends, longboard, read and sleep some more.
I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.