This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Not only has college gifted me a good group of friends and a plethora of memories, but it’s also been the leading cause of my ever-growing caffeine addiction and my low bank account. Now if you’re anything like me, you’re constantly conflicted between buying that $5 latte from Starbucks or being responsible and saving your money. What if I told you that there was a way you could not only save your money but still get your caffeine fix? Let me be the first to inform you that Bubbl’r is the answer to your problems!

What is Bubbl’r you may ask? Bubbl’r is an antioxidant sparkling water. It features natural flavors and no artificial sweeteners. Better yet, one can of Bubbl’r holds enough naturally sourced caffeine that its equivalent to one cup of coffee so you can say goodbye to overpriced coffee. Its naturally sourced caffeine comes from white tea and green coffee extract. On top of all that, Bubbl’r is soy free, vegan, gluten free and low glycemic. Bubbl’r comes in 7 amazing and energetic flavors, pomegranate acai refresh’r, passion fruit wond’r (personal fav), pitaya berry nect’r, cranberry grapefruit sparkl’r, cherry guava blend’r, blood orange mango mingl’r and twisted elixir!

Here’s a little science lesson for you, on top of your natural fix of caffeine, Bubbl’r is an antioxidant so it works to prevent “free radicals” which are basically highly unstable fragments of molecules. They attack your stable molecules and take away the electron. This results in your perfectly stable molecule becoming an unstable free radical. The lack of antioxidants can result in serious damage to the body.

For all the readers who are balling on a budget, Bubbl’r is highly affordable! You can buy it by the can or in packs of 8. Single cans are sold at most grocery stores and bulk packs are sold at most Hy-Vee’s and it’s also available on Amazon! Highly suggest showing yourself to the nearest grocery store to pick up some Bubbl’r.

Hi! My names Maddy and I'm a junior majoring in communication studies and minoring in gender and women studies as well as art. Feminism and environmentalism are very important to me and some other things I enjoy are coffee, photography, plants and concerts.
I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.