This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Juggling a job and going to college can be hard, but adding two jobs into the mix is a whole different story. Somehow I manage it and everyday I wonder how am I doing this and why would I put myself through all the stress. Well, there are many reasons why I have two jobs and go to school and there are ways you can handle all the stress. Though it does come with stress, it really does keep me busy. I feel like I have something to do at all times of the day. Some may not like that, but I am someone who needs to be busy or I get too bored.

Now, why do I have two jobs and go to college full time? Well, the number one reason is bills. I have to pay for my apartment and other miscellaneous things somehow. I have a nanny job that I work at Monday through Friday. I also work at Pita Pit two to four times a week as well. Handling all this can have its ups and downs. Some days I just want to lay in bed and cry because there is so much to do, b then once I am finished with everything I look back and see how worth it all it was. Having enough money along with two jobs does help with the stress of paying bills.

Whether you have no job in college or three jobs, always remember why you are doing it and take time for yourself. Yes, college and jobs are important, but your well-being is just as important.

Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.