Where Taylor Swift & Karlie Kloss Hang Out In New York City

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss (Kaylor) are BFF #goals. Tay has a pad in TriBeCa and Karlie is currently studying at The Gallatin School at NYU. Even though their schedules don’t always mesh, they still manage to slay in SoHo and indulge in the yummiest gluten free foods available on the island of Manhattan when they can.

Want to enjoy at a day like T + K? The list below features some places where the girls have been spotted together.

• The Met // Okay, so they were there for The Met Gala, but still.
  • Taylor’s TriBeCa apartment // Kitchen hangs and kitten cuddles, of course.
  • Madison Square Garden // Sometimes a GNO is spent at a Knicks game. Sipping beers courtside? Yes, please.
  • Terminal 5 // The girls were spotted rockin’ out and getting silly on the balcony at The 1975’s concert.
  • ModelFit // After cardio seshes Taylor notoriously gets all dolled up while Karlie opts to stay in her gym clothes.
  • Market Table // A delish American “farm to table” restaurant that Tay loves.
  • Momofuku Milk Bar // A bakery that sells “crack pie”, cereal milk, and Karlie’s own cookies called “Klossies” — which are gluten free!

Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside