My Couples Day Spa Experience

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

When the boo and I decided that we wanted to treat ourselves, we had a little trouble figuring out what exactly we wanted to do. We could take a trip out of the city, go to a spa resort, or stay in a nice bed and breakfast right here in Manhattan. The possibilities were endless, but after coming to the conclusion that we didn’t want to spend a fortune, we decided on a couple’s spa treatment within New York City.

Of course, there were many places to choose from, but we found one that was reasonably priced and still sounded like we would be pampered. The experience was truly amazing, and I felt completely rejuvenated afterwards. Faina European Day Spa, located at 330 West 58th Street, felt like a little oasis away from the city. With ambient lighting, sweet aromas, and a well maintained facility, Faina was a truly lovely and relaxing place.

The Spa has lots of couple’s packages. The one we got was the Couples Retreat for Two. We were pampered for nearly three hours. We started with a Champaign Body Scrub for Two followed by a Steam Shower. Next, we experienced a European Body Massage for a full 50 minutes. Following the amazing massage, we received a Deep Pore Cleansing Facial that really made my face feel like new. We finished our retreat with some lovely European chocolates.

The total package cost just under $500.00. It was well worth the money. The relaxing retreat prepped me for the spring semester. If you have the money to spare and are in need of rejuvenation, check out Faina European Day Spa.

Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli