I Tried The Purium 10-Day Transformation Cleanse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

I did a cleanse that helped jumpstart my weight lose. It was not easy. If my weight could talk about Purium’s 10 day transformation cleanse, it would have a lot to say. The cleanse felt like a fight between me and my weight. I think it went a little like this:

Me: Hi I’m Cecelia Taylor, you have been here for about three years. You arrived one day and just kept growing, I don’t like it.

Weight: But I like food. Good food. America’s fattiest creations!

Me: You don’t have to tell me. I know. It’s time to stop. That’s why we did the cleanse.

Weight: It feels like we are still on the cleanse. I still haven’t satisfied my craving for a bacon, egg, and cheese burger, medium rare, with waffle fries.

Me: That is absolutely intentional. Listen, on the cleanse we consumed 15 amino acid tablets, electrolytes, green drinks, veggies, and a cherry drink each day.

Weight: Yes, ew! The amount of pills…I didn’t know what to do with them everyday. That’s not food. You were only giving yourself enough to live and I started shrinking.

Me: Yes that is the point. We eat way too much. Now the cleanse is over and we lost 15lbs!

Weight: I feel like I’m missing something. Carbs maybe?

Me: Well that’s because I am still depriving you of carbs because they are our weakness.

Weight: Please never do the cleanse again. I’m ok with no carbs, but that green drink tasted like fruity green cardboard.

Me: Fine. BUT we lost 15lbs in 10 days! That’s awesome.

Weight: You think I care? I want chicken fingers and ice cream.

Me: No! Shut that down. Fighting with you is not helping.

Weight: If you think I am going to help you lose me, you are mistaken.

Me: I cannot wait until you are gone. You better not ruin this for me.

Needless to say the Purium 10 day transformation cleanse was hard. Every two hours I had to take some pills (either amino acids, electrolytes, or super cleansers), then eat either veggies or a shake, and then finish the night with a cherry drink that helps you sleep. I have done many cleanses, but this by far was the hardest. However, t is easy to finish because you see and feel results. If you’re willing to fight with your weight like I was, I recommend it.

I'm not a girl. Not yet a woman. But to you I'm a woman!
Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli