Delicious Food Near Marymount Manhattan’s Residence Halls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Looking for a new coffee spot or maybe a new dish to try out? Here are some restaurants local to each of Marymount Mahattan’s Residence Halls that are totally worth checking out!

Near Cooper Square

Not only are their signs always on point, but Yours Truly has just the drink to cure your Nutella craving.

Looking to post a pic of your meal on Facebook so all your friends and family back home will be jealous? You gotta try the sushiritto from JP Street.

When you really just need mac & cheese, S’MAC‘s got you. Gluten free? They’ve got ya. Lactose intolerant? They sell the medicine. Don’t feel like leaving your room? They deliver.

Near 55th Street

Pizza party in your apartment or just a pizza party for 1? Cassiano’s is the place to get it from. You can get a personal pie for $6 and it’s enough to save some slices for a midnight munch.

You’ve definitely passed it, but have you gone in? If you’re looking for NYC’s best burger,  PJ Clarke’s your place (and it happens to be your neighbor). Frank Sinatra had his own table, Nat King Cole renamed a burger “The Cadillac,” and Dave Matthews wrote “Stolen Away on 55th & 3rd,” inspired by a girl he met here.

Buttercup Bake Shop has the best red velvet cupcake in Manhattan. Don’t believe me? Go try it.

Near 1760 
Look no further for a good slice of pizza in Yorkville. Nick’s Pizza can help you out.

Craving a delish, high quality burger but don’t want to break the bank? Then you need to go to Joy Burger Bar. They have veggie burgers too!

It’s no longer on the meal plan, but that doesn’t mean it’s still not great. Midnight Express Diner is a 24-hour gift to the Upper East Side. Their Nutella crepes are the bomb. Tweet them and they’ll definitely tweet you back.

Eat your heart out!

A senior at Marymount Manhattan College. I binge-watch TV shows and always have a jar of Nutella close by.
Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside