This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

It’s October, which means it’s midterms season. Whether you’re just starting, in the middle of, or finished with your exams, these tips can be transferred over to regular tests & quizzes as well. While they’re nothing you haven’t heard before, I’ve found that these tips have helped me a lot this year!

Flashcards

Flashcards are what got me through my Microeconomics exam, and I highly recommend making them. As you’ve probably heard a million times by now, writing out your notes by hand has been proven to help you remember them better. With flashcards, not only are you writing things out, but you’re also making it easy to take the notes with you wherever you go – which means extra studying time. You’ll also be able to have them for finals, which you’ll be thankful for come December. It’s tedious, but in the end, it will definitely be worth it.

GōL Bars: The Perfect Study Snack

With a lot of studying, it’s so important to eat well so your mind can stay alert and you can feel energized, which makes Garden of Life (GōL) Bars the perfect study snack. New GōL Bars are organic lifestyle bars that are made with just 8-to-10 simple whole food ingredients. Each bar contains 12g of Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, grass-fed whole milk protein, along with real whole foods such as organic dates, nuts, and blueberries. They’re also high in protein and fiber with no added sugars, are Certified Gluten Free and come in four flavors: Chocolate Coconut, Blueberry, Chocolate Sea Salt and Maple Sea Salt. My personal favorites are the Chocolate Sea Salt and Maple Sea Salt bars, they’re filling and have just the right amount of sweetness, while also being a healthy alternative to my regular snacking choices. If you want to check out the bars for yourself, click the link here

Study A Little Every Night

You’ve probably been told this repeatedly since grade school, but it’s for a good reason. Studying a little bit every night makes things so much easier on you: you’ll know more information and won’t be cramming the night before. I know with such busy schedules that it’s hard to do this every single night, but even if you only look over a few things, it’s worth it when it comes time to take your exam!

Get Enough Sleep!

Is there such a thing as getting enough sleep in college? Often it doesn’t feel like it, but even going to bed a half hour earlier than you usually would, will make a difference. Pulling an all-nighter isn’t fun (we’ve all been there) and you won’t be able to perform at your best level. Rather than staying up all night studying, go to bed as early as you can and wake up earlier than you usually would to continue studying in the morning! That way, you can get some rest, recharge and be ready to get back to work.

I hope these study tips help and that you all ace your exams! I know that they’re nothing groundbreaking, but sometimes it’s easy to forget these simple habits that will help us succeed in the long run. Make sure to follow our social media accounts (@HerCampusMMM) and let us know if you have any helpful study tips of your own!

** This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% my own. **

Olivia Marrone is a senior at Marymount Manhattan College, majoring in Business with a concentration in Fashion Marketing & minoring in Digital Journalism. Marrone's writing primarily focuses on fashion & lifestyle journalism, with concentrations in style inspiration, social media & life in New York City. Along with writing, she is also passionate about photography, fashion, art, & traveling. She is currently based in New York City.        
Campus Correspondent at MMM  Hey guys, I’m Kyra! I grew up in the small town of North Lake Tahoe and now I am going to college in the big city- New York City! It is such a dream come true to be living in New York! I love it so much! I am a Digital Journalism Major with a double minor in Fashion and Business Management.    Get in contact with me, I'd love to hear from you! Instagram: @kyramattson Blog: dream-catcher-blog.com