This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

So you finally have a girlfriend or boyfriend this Halloween and you want to make everyone else jealous. Or you and your best friend have to prove how much of a dynamic duo you are. Either way, you’re in need of a couples costume. Here of some of the cutest couples costumes out there.

If you and your partner don’t feel like putting too much effort into a costume, this is a real easy one. Just wear red tops and apply a red circle. One person be thing one, the other thing two. You can add some blue to your hair to go the extra mile. The hard part is picking who get to be which.

So you wanna take it back to our childhoods? No problem. Be Kim Possible and Ron Stopable. All you need is cargo pants, a black top, and a bulky belt. Wanna go the extra mile? Change you text tone to match Kim’s special device.

Alright, so you’re feeling a little ambitious, and you really want to make people laugh. Well if you don’t mind dressing a little out there. This could be the one for you.

You and the bestie have a sweet tooth? Oreos! Be a true double stuffed treat.

More traditional in terms of your costume preferences? There’s a couples costume for the dark souled as well. Bring out your inner Adams Family with this one.

If you’re really feeling Suicide Squad, then embrace your crazy side. Nothing more fun than being the Joker and Harley Quinn.

Disney, Disney, Disney! You and the bae can be the most magical Disney couple that has ever existed. Ariel and Prince Eric!

Now I know for some of you, Game of Thrones is more your speed. You can always try this costume.

Are you always eating burgers? Me too, so be Linda and Bob from Bob’s Burgers!

No matter what you end up being, make sure you and your partner have the time of your life.

Happy Halloween!!