timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

10 Quotes to Motivate You To Get Through That Stack of Homework That’s Been Piling Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

It’s that time of the school year when the workload is really starting to pick up. Here are some quotes to read during your study break to inspire you to keep working.

1.“ There is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – General Colin Powell

2. “Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young

3. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in, and day-out.”– Robert Collier

4. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.”

– David Bly

5. “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.” – Zig Ziglar

6. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

– Martin Luther King, Jr.

7. “It is well to remind ourselves that anxiety signifies a conflict, and so long as a conflict is going on, a constructive solution is possible.” – Rollo May

8. “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X

9. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley

10. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank

You can do it, girl, we believe in you!

Campus Correspondent at MMM  Hey guys, I’m Kyra! I grew up in the small town of North Lake Tahoe and now I am going to college in the big city- New York City! It is such a dream come true to be living in New York! I love it so much! I am a Digital Journalism Major with a double minor in Fashion and Business Management.    Get in contact with me, I'd love to hear from you! Instagram: @kyramattson Blog: dream-catcher-blog.com