A Sweet Snack That Is Actually Good for You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

It’s officially that time of year again. Pumpkin spice everything, over-sized sweaters, leggings, boots, hot cider and football. As midterms approach, our stress levels increase and the motivation to exercise or eat healthy foods begins to slowly decrease. Instead, we like to binge eat and watch marathons of shows on Netflix!

This guilt-less recipe takes less than five ingredients and five minutes to make! Begin with 1 cup of greek yogurt, add honey, maple syrup and chopped walnuts- however much as you desire. Pair with your favorite fruit as a dip or use it as a spread for bagels. If you want even more health benefits, you can mix in a tablespoon of chia seeds. This dish is best if chilled overnight but you may want to hide it from your roommate!

Rachael Ulmer

Millersville

Major: Multidisciplinary Studies with concentrations in marketing and public relations.Graduation: Spring 2015I have been a writer for Her Campus since the beginning of fall 2014 and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have a passion for fashion and cosmetics, and although I like to keep up with current trends, I also like to stick to classics that never go out of style. I believe that less can be more, and it is always okay to wear red lipstick- no matter the occasion. I lived in England twice, and that culture has influenced many of my interests and lifestyle. Like most brits I love drinking tea and eating fish n chips. Rainy, gloomy days are not my enemy, but rather provide a sense of nostalgia. When I lived in Europe I was able to travel to many countries which has left me with a desire to travel the rest of the world.I lived on a horse farm for several years, which has given me the knowledge and passion for working with horses. I volunteer once a week at a sanctuary in Manheim that rehabilitates abused and neglected horses, and would like to eventually volunteer with exotic wildlife. I love all animals, and currently own a pet hedgehog, named Twix. My career goals would be to work as a marketing or public relations professional in entertainment, sports, or fashion. I have many dreams, some bigger than others. In the meantime I plan on taking small stepping stones that will one day lead there.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3