This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

1. Nashville

This 6 season show is the perfect combination of drama, family, heartfelt moments, and country music. Nashville features Charles Esten, (who most recently played Ward Cameron on Outer Banks), Connie Britton (who was on The White Lotus), Hayden Panettiere (who was in Scream VI), Chris Carmack (a regular on Grey’s Anatomy), and singer- songwriters Lennon and Maisy Stella. The show includes original songs performed by the cast and it is definitely worth watching. The show has easily become one of my favorite series I’ve ever watched and you should definitely check it out.

2. The Hills

The Hills which is a spin off of Laguna Beach is a reality show filmed in Los Angeles, California that follows a group of friends as they navigate life. The Hills features Kristin Cavallari, Lauren Conrad, Brody Jenner, Whitney Port, Audrina Patridge, Jason Wahler, Heidi Montag, and Spencer Pratt. This show is filled with so much drama and always has me watching more than one episode.

3. The Challenge

The Challenge is an insane competition show that tests contestants physical, mental, and intellectual abilities. Sometimes contestants have to work in groups, pairs, or as an individual while competing for a cash prize. The Challenge has contestants from all over the world, many of them were even on shows like Big Brother, Survivor, Bachelor Nation, Geordie Shore, Love Island and other popular shows. The Challenge’s most winning player Johnny Bananas has won the show 7 times throughout his 24 season’s on the show and according to distractify.com, “he won more than a total of $1.2 million”. The Challenge is a show filled with constant twists and turns with every season, making each new season more difficult, intense, different, and more fun than the last.

Sources:

https://www.distractify.com/p/how-many-times-has-johnny-bananas-won-the-challenge#:~:text=But%20when%20Nany%20got%20hurt,a%20total%20of%20%241.2%20million.

Alyssa Corropolese

Millersville '25

Hi! My name is Alyssa Corropolese and I am a junior. I'm an English major and in my free time I enjoy reading, writing, watching sports, working out and listening to music. I also enjoy learning new things and going on adventures with my friends and family.