An Average Day in College, As Told by Ron Swanson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

I truly believe Ron Swanson of Parks and Recreation is the most relatable character of all time. Any one of his reactions to various things that happen in the show can be applied to any situation at any time. It’s glorious.

So, without any further ado, here is how an average college student’s day goes, as told by my hero, Ron Swanson

Starting off the day with an 8am and having to get up

And finally reaching your class after the cold, bitter walk there

Then your professor hands you the first test of the semester and you just look at it like:

And how you look when the class FINALLY ends

Next, it’s onto science lab, where you space out for 2 seconds, and suddenly you’re like

BUT on your walk back the dorm, you see a puppy on campus and suddenly you’re like:

And finally, after all your classes are finished, it’s time to stress eat ice cream

and celebrate doing the bare minimum that day

Thanks for reading!

Sarah

All gifs found on giphy.com

Sarah Erb

Millersville

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Erb and I am a sophomore studying Early Childhood and Special Education here at Millersville University. When I'm not writing for HerCampus, you can find me working or hanging out with a coffee in hand at Saxbys! I love adventures, talking about the universe, and could go to Chipotle everyday if my bank account let me.
The top fashion and lifestyle magazine for college women! Located in Millersville, PA <3