4 Feminist Podcasts I’m Obsessed With Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

There is nothing I’m obsessed with more than empowered women empowering women. Here are 4 of the best podcasts to listen to if you’re a girlboss with a passion for helping other women realize their potential.

Girlboss Radio

Hosted by New York Times Bestselling Author of Girlboss and Nasty Galaxy, and Founder and CEO of the company Girlboss, Sophia Amoruso talks to a different woman every weak who has conquered both the business and the personal world. From CEO’s of their own successful companies to actresses and comedians on top of the game, Girlboss Radio is the perfect way to inspire yourself to create your own Girlboss moments every day.

#Lipstories

A six-episode series, #Lipstories is a podcast about six influential and all-around inspiring female founders, creatives, entertainers and thought-leaders.

How It Is

From Reese Witherspoon’s company, Hello Sunshine, How It Is is a podcast hosted by women, for women. Every week, different women from a variety of industries and backgrounds tell their stories in their own words.

And Especially You

Another podcast from Hello Sunshine, And Especially You is hosted by  One Tree Hill star Sophia Bush. Every week, Sophia narrates a different empowering women’s speech and story, all surrounding women who raise the bar.  

Check out all of these podcasts anywhere you listen!

Carlee Nilphai

Millersville '19

Carlee is a Millersville University graduate with a BA in Print Journalism and a double minor in Music and Theatre. Her favorite topics to write about involve career, environmental issues, pop culture, budgeting hacks, and Taylor Swift. Carlee lives in Lancaster, PA and has a corgi named Alan.