3 Best Group Chat Apps for Your Organization

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Millersville chapter.

The most successful college student is the one who is involved and knows how to communicate. But in a world where there is a constant struggle between Apple and Android, keeping up with peers and clubs can be super daunting. Here are some of the best group chat apps to combat that!

Group Me

A classic college app, GroupMe is the quintessential chat app for clubs and friend groups. It is simple to use and gets your group over the bridge between Apple and Android.

Facebook Messenger

You may have some qualms about Facebook these days, but if you have a large group, their messenger app is the bees-knees.

Slack

This app is the best if you have teams within your team. It is an easy way to create group chats for different groups, especially if you have different teams

*All images courtesy of Google images

Carlee Nilphai

Millersville '19

Carlee is a Millersville University graduate with a BA in Print Journalism and a double minor in Music and Theatre. Her favorite topics to write about involve career, environmental issues, pop culture, budgeting hacks, and Taylor Swift. Carlee lives in Lancaster, PA and has a corgi named Alan.