This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami (OH) chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Mike Lopez! If you are looking for some spice added to your life, you can catch this hottie at the gym. Take some time to check out what this romantic man with a sense of adventure is all about.

Name: Michael LopezYear: FreshmanArea of Study: Kinesiology & NutritionHometown: Detroit, MichiganBirthday: January 9th

Her Campus: When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?Mike Lopez: Muscular. I would see people at the gym, and would think, ‘dang, I want to be like that.’”

HC: If you won the lottery today, what would you do? ML: Buy bonds, live off the interest. I would also buy a house in Puerto Rico, a sport-fishing boat, and a Cessna 172.

HC: What do you look for in a girl? ML: Beauty. Not so much on the outside, but a beautiful person. She has to have the right sense of humor, and always has to laugh at my jokes.

HC: What is your ideal date?ML: An afternoon in Venice, with a trip for two on a gondola.

Favorite quote: “Speak softly, and carry a big stick.”Favorite Oxford Bar: The upstairs of Sushi Nara Favorite Movie: GoodfellasCelebrity Crush: Definitely Johnny Depp. Kidding, I’d go with Scarlett Johansson.

HC: If you could do anything for a career, what would it be?ML: Train professional athletes, which is my end goal with my majors.

HC: What is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?ML: Fresh underwear

HC: Favorite Bagel at B&D?ML: “Get Swanked” with peppercorn ranch, cayenne pepper, and hot sauce, but without the honey mustard.

HC: Favorite travel experience? ML: Sailing the British Virgin Islands and getting shmacked for ten days.

HC: Best pickup line you’ve used?ML: “Are you an antiquer? Because I’ve got some junk that hasn’t been touched in awhile.”

Would you rather…

Live in the cold, snowy mountains or live on the hot, sandy beach?Mountains because snowboarding is one of my favorite pastimes

Get caught singing in the shower or spying on your crush?Shower. I like to think my voice is a combination between Fergie and Jesus.

Would you rather be hairy all over or completely bald?Hair all over, long hair and a beard included because I’m a MAN.

Karolina is a junior contributing writer and President of HerCampus at Miami(OH).
Ellie Conley

Miami (OH)

Ellie Conley is a senior at Miami University. She is the current Editor-In-Chief and the former Publicity Coordinator for the Miami (OH) Chapter of Her Campus.