This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MCLA chapter.

From the moment I met Kellie she was full of surprises, and I knew it too. It was one of the many things that drew me to her. Everyday is something new with her. Sometimes I learn new things about her, sometimes she makes a crazy noise I’ve never heard before, sometimes I notice something new about her, and sometimes she simply just turns into a new person. Lately, it has felt as if I have gotten a new girlfriend every week and by that I mean, she’s the master of “New hair. New me. Who dis?”

The first time she ever caught my attention she had bright red hair. I mean, of course she caught my attention—she was pretty hard to miss. It was more than just her hair that caught my eye though, it was her genuine beauty. It was last semester, so I don’t really remember if she was wearing makeup or not, but all I know is all I could think was “damn.” We matched on tinder for the first time about two days later and again, all I could think was “damn.” Except, at the time I didn’t really go on Tinder for anything other than to kill time. So, I didn’t care to message her, but a part of me really wanted to. She was definitely beautiful and I saw it both in all of her pictures and in person. I followed her on social media after that too, especially instagram because she is a literal selfie queen.

Over the summer, she colored her hair again but this time brown. Now, her hair color was subtle and didn’t scream out at me as much, but her beauty was a whole different story. She still caught my eye, constantly. I still found myself thinking “damn, this girl is beautiful” and I wanted to get to know her, but didn’t really know how. Until, we came back to school for fall semester and matched on Tinder for the second time (I deleted Tinder so many times because I never really cared for it), but this time I actually messaged her. It took awhile for anything to actually go anywhere because turns out, neither of us really cared for Tinder but had it for something to do when we were bored. After a few days of talking on Tinder and getting nowhere, I took it another step and messaged her on facebook. Which, still didn’t really get me anywhere, but then I told her friends how I felt and how god dan gorgeous she is to me and how she makes me feel when we do talk. This got me somewhere.

As most girls do, when a hard time hits, they cope by coloring their hair. This is actually what she did again about a month into us talking. This time, she went blonde…ish. An attempted blonde. As always, all I could think about was how absolutely beautiful she was. This is when it really hit me, the color of her hair has nothing to do with the beauty she has. Her beauty comes from within her, and nothing on the outside could ever change that. She just simply is beautiful and there’s no other way to describe it. After the blondish, she went a light purple-ish type of color and now well, we’re pretty unsure what exact color it is, but it’s still a little purple and she’s still really beautiful.

Dating her is an adventure and one of the best adventures I have ever taken. I never know what each day brings with her, or with our relationship, but I know I’m excited to see where they go. If I do say so myself, I am a really lucky girl to be dating the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on.

Meghan is a sophomore who majors in Psychology with a minor in behavior analysis. She is one of the two campus correspondents of the MCLA chapter. Writing has become first nature for her- it's like riding a bike into paradise. She primarily writes about love with the hope to become the female version of Nicholas Sparks someday.