jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Valentines Day at Marywood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marywood chapter.

Single or not, this Valentines Day event is for you! Here are some things you should expect to see at SAC’s Valentines party Tuesday February 13th between 4-6 in the fireplace lounge!

DIY Mini Crayon Art!

Everybody loves crayon art and this makes a perfect dorm decoration or gift for your significant other!

DIY Chalkboard Frames!

Students will have the choice between decorating a frame and putting a photo in it or decorating it and making it an adorable mini chalkboard!

Candy Buffet!

Kisses, airheads, chocolates, ring pops and candy galore! Build your own candy basket to go or stick around and eat as much as you want!

Sand Art

This adorable 90’s throwback craft is a great corny craft to pass the time and relax.

Heart Owls

Do you like simple crafts? Well then this is for you! These precious heart owls can be made in a matter of minutes and will make excellent door tags if you live in the dorms!

Valentine’s Day Themed Backdrop Perfect for Instagram!

Everybody loves cute photos especially around valentines day! Here’s your opportunity for an adorable photo op with your friends!

Pudding cups!

And of course Cupcakes!

Alpha Sigma Psi will also be selling wooden roses for only $1 each!

It’s not a SAC event without a crazy giveaway!

We will be giving away 2 bears for this event!

Social Media Giveaway!

Win this adorable 5 foot bear by sharing SAC’s post on facebook! (Stay tuned for that post)

Big Bear Raffle!

Everybody who arrives will be given a raffle ticket for a chance to win this 6 foot bear!

So please, be our Valentine!