This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

The HC team took some time to enjoy tapas and sangria. We definitely enjoyed ourselves. There was great food, fun, and even better service.

Place: La Tasca

Location: Clarendon, VA

What did you buy? We ordered the La Tasca Tasting Menu, and they gave us a variety of customer favorites including: buey a la plancha, chuletitas de cordero, brocheta de pollo, calamares, brocheta de marisco, rulada de salmón, patatas bravas, ensalada de tomates, and espárragos a la plancha. We washed back our tapas with a couple pitchers of La Tinta sangria!

Recommendations: We would definitely recommend trying one of the two tasting menu La Tasca offers, especially if you’re out with friends! There were great options for all! La Tasca is definitely a MUST VISIT if you find yourself in the Clarendon area! Ask for our friend Mario when stop by… he’s super cute and super fun!

Just a member of the Marymount University HC Chapter!! xoxo
Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!