bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
bruce mars ZXq7xoo98b0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet Cristina Chiotti

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: Cristina Chiotti

Age: 21

Year: Senior

Major: Health Sciences (Health Promotion)

Hometown: Born in DC raised in Bethesda

Hobbies: Working out 24/7 duh!! No, I’m joking. I do work out a ton but I also design and create my own jewelry and have been doing that for a few years! When I’m not at the gym or getting creative with jewelry I’m cooking some healthy workout foods like smoothies or homemade protein granola bars, and just spending time with my family and our beloved rescue pup Stella! 

Relationship Status: Taken by a former Marymount lacrosse player!

3 words to describe yourself: Open-minded, Self-motivated, and HUNGRY!

What is your favorite college memory so far?  Definitely the Northern Ireland trip with the HPR 415 class! I had always wanted to do a study abroad in college and thought it was too late by my senior year, but I’m so glad I was able to do this week-long trip and form some awesome memories and get to know some people that otherwise I would never have bonded with.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Living on the West Coast surrounded by people I love and lots of dogs and pet pigs, yes pigs:) Hopefully I will be doing some sort of nutrition related work or running my own personal training and nutrition studio!

What’s the worse pick-up line you’ve heard from a guy? That’s tough, I don’t hear them often but when I do it’s at the gym since I’m there the most and for some reason men get strangely confident near weights. One time a guy came up behind me and put his hand on my back while I was performing an exercise with my headphones on and said, “I was just wondering how tired you must get from all this exercise” I gave him the stinky eye and said ” Not tired at all”. Needless to say, he avoids eye contact with me at the gym now!

What are your favorite songs that you like to play on your iPod? Anything by Coldplay and Blink-182, but lately my favorite has been a song called “Fade Out Lines” by The Avener and Phoebe Killdeer.

Favorite place in the world: The island of Capri in Italy, it’s breathtaking!

Celebrity Crush: Leonardo di Caprio, no matter how old or chubby he gets he is still smokin’!

Hot or Not?

• Color coordinated athletic attire? Hot to a certain extent…a little matching is hot, but getting too matchy-matchy isn’t cute! Even though I’m sure I’m guilty of going overboard with my athletic clothes several times!

• Man buns? Hot

This or That?

• Beyoncé or Rihanna? Rihanna

• Vanderpump Rules or the Real Housewives of Atlanta? That’s so tough! Probably Real Housewives of Atlanta because Nene is my favorite!

What inspired you to start @fancygirlfit (Cristina’s AMAZING fitness Instagram)? Ever since I got into fitness I’ve been asked by friends and family to share my exercises and what I eat, and I thought the best way to do that was via social media. I saw a lot of other fitness pages of girls and figured I might as well start one too! I’m somewhat social-media challenged and haven’t had a facebook for years so it’s been a struggle to get followers and maintain the page but it’s coming along nicely and hopefully I’m motivating someone out there!!

One thing you can’t live with out: My music!

What’s your life motto/favorite quote? “Good decisions come from experience; experience comes from bad choices” -unknown

Embarrassing confession? I used to sweat a looot and had to take medication for it at one point in my life. I ruined several tops of mine because I was sweat so intensely through them- yuck! Those days have past though, my sweat glands have relaxed a little!

[Image Credit: Cristina Chiotti]

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!