This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: Robert “Burt” Rivenbark

Year: Freshman

Major/Minor: Bio/Pre-Med

Where are you from? Wilmington, NC

What activities are you involved in? Basketball

Why did you choose to attend Marymount? To play basketball and for the education.

What was the most shocking thing about Marymount when you first moved in? The school size

What is your favorite thing about Marymount? The people

How do you like being apart of the basketball team for your first year? Its very time consuming, but I love it!

Most memorable moment at Marymount thus far? Going into D.C. with a big group of my friends late at night.

Most embarrassing moment? My uniform being ripped off of me while playing on the varsity basketball team during the game.

What things do you like to do for fun? Playing basketball, going to D.C., and hanging out with other students/getting to know everyone

This or That?

• Tall girls or short girls? Both
  • Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
  • DATING Rowley girls or IGNORING Rowley girls? That depends… some are tolerable and some are not, so a little bit of both
  • Clubbing or a quiet night in? Clubbing
  • Buffalo Wild Wings or Chipotle? Buffalo Wild Wings
  • Basketball girls or volleyball girls? Volleyball girls
  • Dining hall or Bernie’s? Bernie’s

What is a typical Friday night for you? Binge watching Netflix, playing video games or rager? Rager, however I do like Netflix.

What would people hear if they could read your mind? People would not be able to make sense of my mind if they could read it

If your life story was made into a movie which actor would play you? Adam Sandler or Lou Ferrigno

What do you miss most about being a kid? Having no worries, no stress

Tell me about a sporting event that you will never forget? My senior basketball night for high school, I was sick and I passed out on the court and I woke up to them putting ice all over my body.

Is there anyone in the world you love so much that you would give your life for? My mom

What’s a fun fact? I went to Michael Jordan’s high school

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!