This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: JC Hoellich

Age: 21

Year: Junior

Major: Pre-Physical Therapy

Hometown: Chesapeake Beach, MD

Hobbies: Basketball, social gatherings, music, and gator

Activities: I’m a resident assistant and play for the men’s basketball team

Relationship Status: Single

3 words to describe yourself: Tall, outgoing, and caring

How tall are you? 6’9’’

What is your favorite or most embarrassing college memory so far?  My most embarrassing memory is having a girlfriend the first two years of college.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Happily married with kids with a successful job.

What’s your spirit animal and why? A bear because I’m big and scary, but I’m also fluffy on the inside.

Favorite place in the world: Any place by the water.

Celebrity Crush: Jennifer Aniston

Hot or Not?

• Men’s Figure Skating? Not
  • Skinny jeans for men? Not

This or That?

• Jay-Z or Calvin Harris? Jay-Z
  • Talk like Chief Keef or look like Chief Keef? Talk like Chief Keef – BANG, BANG!

It’s a Saturday night, where can you be found? Hanging with my friends and dancing to some music.

How do you feel about the things being said about you on @Gossip_MU? I don’t really care about what is said on there, people can say what they want about me.

What’s your life motto/favorite quote? Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. – Ferris Bueller

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!
Linda Quinones is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. She is also a member of the executive board, specializing in recruitment for the Student Ambassador program. The 21 year old is originally from New York City and has dreams of working for Seventeen Magazine and making her mark in the fashion industry. She was raised by a single mother, whose hard work, sacrifice and independence inspires her everyday to be the best she can be.