This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Name: Jack Breheny

Age: 20

Year: Sophomore

Major: Health Promotion

Hometown: Alexandria, VA

Hobbies: Music, watching baseball, and eating

Activities: Baseball Team

Relationship Status: In one

3 words to describe yourself: Solid too Solid

What is your favorite or most embarrassing college memory so far? Meeting my girlfirend–both my favorite and most embarrassing

Favorite pick-up line:

• Me: BEEEEEOOOOOO  BEEEEEEEOOOOOO BEEEEEEOOOOOO  
  • Girl: What’re you doing?   
  • Me: That’s an ambulance coming to take me away because the sight of you stopped my heart  BEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Owning my own gym

What’s your spirit animal and why? I’d say a sea turtle because they keep swimming with no worries

Favorite place in the world: Hilton Head, South Carolina

Celebrity Crush: Katy Perry

Hot or Not?

• Reality TV? Not
  • LeBron James’ mask? Hot

This or That?

• Miley Cyrus’ pigtails or Lady Gaga’s seashell bra? Lady Gaga FOR SURE!
  • Call or text? Text

If you could have one super power, what would it be? Super strength

It’s a Saturday night, where can you be found? Bret Philip’s room

What’s your life motto/favorite quote? “Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth” –Unknown 

Hi!  My name's Terri and I'm a senior at Marymount University majoring in Health Promotion with a minor in Public Health. I'm obsessed with traveling, thrifting, tea, and writing.  I am the current campus correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. After graduation I hope to leave my mark on the world in a BIG way!
Linda Quinones is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. She is also a member of the executive board, specializing in recruitment for the Student Ambassador program. The 21 year old is originally from New York City and has dreams of working for Seventeen Magazine and making her mark in the fashion industry. She was raised by a single mother, whose hard work, sacrifice and independence inspires her everyday to be the best she can be.