Do You Have A Can of Chef Boyardee?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Chef Boyardee, Ramen and Frozen Pizza…these are a few of my favorite things. Not really, but they are a few things that almost every college student always has on hand. But, just because we do not have a bottomless bank account does not mean you have to have a basic, boring meal. Here are 5 easy recipes on how to turn a simple can of Chef Boyardee into a gourmet meal.

1. Cheeseburgerroni

It’s basically a cheeseburger on a spoon…what could get better? Try out this recipe one night when you’re craving a burger, but don’t feel like making that cold trek to Bernie’s. What makes it even better is that it only takes 25 minutes to prepare and make! 

2. Bacon Ranch Chicken Pizza

Bacon? Ranch? Chicken? Pizza? Did you say perfection? This recipe is super easy to make and you probably have most of the ingredients already on hand, so it’s also super affordable.

3. Mini Ravioli Taco Bake

Did someone say tacos?! Everyone loves Mexican food, but sometimes it takes too much effort to make your way to Chipotle or Taco Bell and the dining hall doesn’t exactly have a permanent Mexican section. This recipe is not only simple, but will make you look at Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli’s in a whole new way.

4. Toasted Ravioli Pizza Pockets

Everyone has the occasional pizza craving, but not only does Dominos and Papa Johns get a little boring after a while, our wallets get a little sad as well. This easy meal will take care of that pizza craving, plus it’s healthier and only takes 15 minutes to make!

5. Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake

Pepperoni, Spaghetti and Biscuits…what more could you possibly want? You’ll be feelings like a gourmet chef preparing this meal and the best part is, it only takes half an hour to make!

Linda Quinones is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Marymount. She is also a member of the executive board, specializing in recruitment for the Student Ambassador program. The 21 year old is originally from New York City and has dreams of working for Seventeen Magazine and making her mark in the fashion industry. She was raised by a single mother, whose hard work, sacrifice and independence inspires her everyday to be the best she can be.