Name: Chelsea Ritter
Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
Hobbies: Lacrosse, reading, movie nights, camping and snowboarding (I’ve only been 3 times but I’m really into it)!
Activities: Are you ready?
- I’m in the honors program
- I play lacrosse for MU
- I’m a RA in Ostapenko
- I’m the Student Athlete Advisory Committee President
- I’m the Psi Chi treasurer
- I’m in psychology club
- I’m on the MU ethics team
- I’m a nanny for 2 families in the Arlington area!
Relationship Status: I’ve been with the same guy for almost 3 years! :)
3 words to describe yourself: Driven, caring, and open.
What’s your dream job? I would love to be a psychologist in a hospital working with and for children, and be a university professor at the same time. :)
What is your favorite college memory so far? My freshman year was by far my favorite year at MU. Every crazy memory from that year will stick with me forever. I can’t pick a favorite!
What do you do in your spare time? What spare time? (reference the “Activies” section) haha no but really, I love to just hang out. If I have free time I like to relax a little- alone or with friends.
What kind of music do you listen to? Anything and everything. I’m really into Haim right now!
Who’s your role model? My mama. She is everything to me.
Celebrity Crush: This is going to sound really annoying so I apologize in advance, but I am so incredibly happy with the guy I am with that I’m not crushing hard on any celebs right now!
Hot or Not?
- Laxtitutes? I’m still not sure what these are.. are they girls that only date lax players or lax players that get around? either way I’ll say not.
- The RA Duty Polo? Absolutely not.
This or That?
- Twerking or White Girl Dancing? WGD because it’s all that I can do. I have no moves, it’s embarrassing.
- North Side or South Side? Whichever side Terri O. lives on! (Reference the “Article by” section)
How does it feel to be recognized by the Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges? Pretty cool!
One thing you can’t live with out: My calendar. I need to write everything down or I will forget!
What’s your life motto/favorite quote? “In a gentle way, you can shake the world” (It’s so important to me, I have a tattoo of it!)
Embarrassing confession? I watched a twilight movie marathon yesterday…. and liked it.