9 Instagram Accounts That Completely Deserve Your “Follow”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marymount chapter.

Are you getting a tired of your repetitious Instagram feed? Lord knows if you see one more #tbt picture, you may just scream! If you’re in need of a better view these accounts are exactly what the doctor ordered. From drawing to photography to fitness, these lovely accounts will have you stalking their feeds back to their humble beginnings (oh yes, they’re really THAT good).

1. colour_me_creative

Kristina Webb is an amazing artist who will brighten up your feed with her creativity. A New Zealand native, Kristina loves to draw using colored pencils. At only 19, she is inspiring not only in her drawings, but through the fact that she follows her dreams no matter what the sacrifice.  

2. happsters

If you need a dose of inspiring quotes, this is the account to follow. These beautiful sayings are turned into easy-to-read photos that you will definitely want to print out and hang all over your dorm room. Perfect for a spot of happiness on a dreary day.

3. yoyoha

This guy knows his coffee, as well as how to make the coffee cups brighten your day. Funny, whimsical, and creative, Josh Hara proves that there is a coffee cup for, well, pretty much everyone and everything. It will make you want to create your own work of art the next time you pick up your Starbucks order.

4. cafedelites

Karina’s account is definitely one of my favorites on Instagram. Each of her posts prove that eating healthy can be beneficial for your health and delicious. I have tried a few of her recipes and have not been disappointed. Her blog is wonderful as well.

5. passionpassport

This is an account that will definitely have you running for your nearest airport for the next flight to… anywhere. With a collaboration of gorgeous pictures of sites and landscapes across the globe, you won’t help but have an enormous sense of wanderlust after viewing this account. #Brb, traveling in my dreams.

6. husky_quartet

If you aren’t following this precious family of huskies, you should be. This account embodies the lives of four “mischievous” huskies: Akira, Blaze, Shiloh, and Phènix who live in Australia. This adorable account is centered around videos and pictures of the adorable pups that will brighten your life with each view.

7. cardioexercises

While this account has a few annoyances and includes ads, they actually do pretty well in giving out good exercises and inspiration. This includes those “get-results” workouts you can do anywhere, while adding in a dash of humor for a satisfying Insta experience.  

8. cleaneats_kenzie

Out of all the young women in the world that are hoping to get fit and create healthy foods, Kenzie is one of my favorites to follow. Her Instagram is full of healthy tips and tricks with downloadable e-books full of delicious recipes. She is inspiring and works so hard at what she does which makes her a great role model in any goal you may have. On top of that she’s super sweet and responds to her followers (eeeeepp). 

9. mortenordstrom

Morten Nordstrom is just a regular guy living in Copenhagen, Denmark who just happens to take gorgeous pictures of the amazing city he lives in. He has an incredible perspective in his photographs and jaw-dropping views of the everyday life of living in Copenhagen, which is just what you need to take your mind off of studying for that difficult Chem exam.

So, go ahead and take a look at each of these amazing accounts to decide for yourself–do they deserve your follow?