Midterms as told by the Real Housewives

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

So… Midterms are coming up

You notice everyone around you is downing coffee, energy drinks, and spending their loose Tuesdays in the library… What?

And your roommate asks you why you haven’t started preparing yet

That’s when anxiety sets in…

And you totally realized when you went to lecture you did not listen to a word your professor said,

So, now it’s time to work your magic and give your friend from class the best “my dog just died, but before he did he ate all my notes, could you send me them” performance.

But, you realize she’s just as clueless as you so… TO THE INTERNET!

It doesn’t seem to be helping much,

And the girl studying next to you has a 200 plus flashcards written out.

So you call your mom for some good advice and reassurance, but she’s not much help.

You realize you have to start from the bottom, and read the textbook back to front if you want a decent grade,

And you have to really concentrate,

But there’s a lot of information… like a lot,

And when you realize that no matter how much you study you just do not have a shot at passing, you realize your next move is…

Ahhh it’s all over…

A few weeks later, you find out you actually passed… so maybe that all nighter actually did work?

And you realize you survived midterms.  

My name is Meghan Moriarty. I am one of the editor-in-chief's of Her Campus Maryland.
Jaclyn is so excited to be a campus correspondent with Her Campus! She is a sophomore at the University of Maryland, double majoring in Journalism and American Studies. Jaclyn hopes to work as an editor at a magazine in the future. She loves following fashion, attending concerts, traveling, and photographing the world around her.