This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Maryland chapter.

After countless years of sports, clubs and pretty much any other activity, you’ve probably racked up more t-shirts than you probably know what to do with. Have no fear! There are many ways to reconstruct and restyle all of your old shirts. What are you waiting for? It’s out with the old and in with the new!

1. Strapless Dress

This is great for oversized t-shirts. A little on the complex side but still very easy to do! 
Credit: Pinterest

2. Headband
These twisted cross-cross headbands are totally in right now. This should be used with more stretchy fabric (as opposed to a 100% cotton t-shirt).

3. Butterfly twist tee
Show off a little skin! This top looks great with a pretty bandeau underneath.

4. Twisted dress
This is another idea for your really big t-shirts. It’s a new, stylish way to try a new trend!
Credit: Pinterest

5. Macrame tank top
Another great idea for the warmer seasons. All you need is a pair of scissors and a shirt for this boho-style top.

6. Infinity scarf
This is surprisingly so simple and easy to do, no sewing is involved for this idea. Cotton scarves look great in the spring with a plain tank top underneath!

7. T-shirt quilt
This is definitely a little more challenging, but worth it! Turn all of your old, yet memorable shirts into a timeless item. You’ll keep it forever!

8. Racer-back tank top
Whether you actually work out or not, you always want new gym shirts. This is a great (and free) way to spruce up your workout wardrobe!
Credit: Pinterest

9. Tie front shirt
Perfect for the spring and summer seasons! This is one of the easiest (and cutest) ways to transform your old shirts. Pair together with some jean shorts and you have yourself a whole new look.

10. Vest
Transform a shirt into a fashionable new accessory. Throw this over a fitted tank top with some leggings and you are good to go!