A Healthy Start To The New Semester
Most people do not know that dramatic temperature changes have an effect on their health. No matter where you are in life, your health has most likely been affected by the dramatic changes in some way. It might not be noticeable, but it is always good to practice sanitization and wellness skills. People do not realize how germy they are, so it is always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to protecting yourself from germs. Though some germs are healthy, a lot of the bad germs can be avoided if these 9 tips are followed.
Here’s to a healthy second semester!
- Drink lots and lots of water (or Gatorade/Powerade electrolytes are good for you if you are not feeling well).
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- If you rented or bought used textbooks, and the cover is laminated, or not paper, wipe them down with a Clorox wipe before using them.
- Use lotion, your hands WILL dry out from frequently washing your hands.
- Carry tissues with you at all times.
- Do not share your drinks.
- If you start to feel sick, you can take some medicine to help fight it off before it you are actually sick.
- Make it a habit to sneeze and cough into your elbow and not into your hand.
- Get lots of sleep if you are not feeling well.