The End of the Semester, as told by Nick Miller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

It’s (almost!) April: and you know what that means: there’s just over one month until the semester ends and summer vacation is here again. Who better than Nick Miller to describe the excitement, but also despair, of ending another semester of college?

When you realize that in just over a month, you’re not going to have to worry about tests, quizzes, and essays for three whole months. 

Which makes you super excited, because as much as you love college, you’re not necessarily crazy about having to wake up at the crack of dawn for your 8 am classes every Monday and Wednesday. 

You can’t help but think about all of your amazing summer plans…your internship, beach days, and meeting up with your friends. 

But then, you realize that you’re going to be away from your friends from a majority of the summer…which doesn’t make you too happy. 

And that you’re one semester closer to graduating, which is scary, too. 

So maybe you’re not as ready to leave for the semester as you thought. Enjoy these last few weeks!