This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

The beauty products that I am going to talk about are my favorite products to use for the summer! In the summer, I love a nice bronzed glow, in addition to wearing bright colors that easily complete and enhance any of my summer looks. In addition I am revealing my favorite waterproof makeup products that will even stay put after surfing the waves. So, get ready for long beach days and hot summer nights because these beauty products will keep you looking your best, all summer long!

1. Guerlain Terracota Joli Teint Bronzing Powder

Guerlain is known for their bronzers and this product is no exception. This is one of my favorite bronzers to use because it gives a healthy color to my skin. I use it year-round, but especially love how it enhances my summer tan. 02 Blondes Natural is my go-to color. This product is easy to apply, simply do a sweeping 3 motion from forehead to cheekbones to jaw.

2. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid Bronzer

Chanel is my favorite cosmetic brand, so naturally I love all their products! Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid will give you a beautiful bronze goddess glow! I love using this bronzer alone or layered with Guerlain bronzers to really get that summer bronze. It smells greats and is lightweight for hot summer days!

3. Chanel Cruise Collection Inimitable Waterproof Mascara

This limited edition Chanel mascara is the newest addition to my makeup collection! I absolutely love this product because it enhances my hazel eye color. I have been using 87 Vert Profound, a beautiful shimmery forest green. The color is so subtle that it delivers a beautiful pigment and can be worn to complement any look. This is a must have!

4. Moroccanoil Shimmering Body Oil

Moroccanoil is one of my favorite brands! The shimmering body oil is an essential beauty product for the summer to enhance your tan. This product leaves skin with a goddess glow. It is luxurious and the signature Moroccanoil fragrance is a bonus!

5. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45

I discovered this sunscreen powder last summer at Sephora and I have used it all throughout the year. This is the perfect sunscreen to use because it is easy to do touch-ups to your face throughout the day and it will not ruin your makeup! It is an essential product for the summer months.

6. Make Up For Ever Water Blend Waterproof Foundation

I love this foundation! I had been searching for a waterproof foundation that I could wear to the beach or to the pool that would stay on even after swimming & this formula does it! I cannot rave enough about this foundation because it is a lifesaver when I am going to the beach. This will not move and is lightweight so I don’t even feel it. A MUST-HAVE!

7. Lancôme Effacernes Waterproof Concealer

In addition to a waterproof foundation, I needed a waterproof concealer to cover blemishes and brighten under my eyes. This is the best waterproof concealer and stays put even after swimming.

8. Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara

I have tested so many waterproof mascaras that have failed, then this mascara came along. A true game-changer, so go ahead and dive right into those beach waves, your mascara will not move!

9. Tarte Amazonian Waterproof Bronzer

I only burn in the sun, so when I am wearing my waterproof foundation, I have to use a little bronzer to give me a healthy color! This powder bronzer stays put, even after a long day at the beach or pool.

10. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse

Read more here: http://www.hercampus.com/school/marist/how-get-perfect-sunless-tan

11. St. Tropez In Shower Tan

And again.

12. Chanel Nail Polish in Turban

This is my favorite Chanel nail polish! Chanel released it as part of the Summer 2016 collection to launch their new gel formula. Let me tell you, this is the best get formula I have used and the color is stunning for the summer!

13. Essie Gel Top Coat

Essie Gel Top Coat is a must-have to keep your gel manicure lasting this summer!

14. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

The surf spray is amazing and enhances my naturally curly hair. It gives me that “just walked out of the ocean look,” and it smells like the beach!

15. Supergoop! Hand Cream SPF 40

I stash this hand cream in my purse all summer. No matter what, I always have sunscreen to protect my hands; especially because the sun can even give you sunburn in the car!

16. Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Perfume

This is my favorite product because it has a surprise benefit! The Bombshell perfume actually doubles as a mosquito repellent!! Yes, it was really tested and works! So, instead of smelling like bug sprays this summer, you can smell like a bombshell!!

17. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen

My all-time favorite sunscreen because it smells amazing!

18. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Face Lotion Sunscreen 

This face sunscreen is one of the latest releases from Hawaiian Tropic and I can’t wait to wear it this summer under my makeup!

19. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless C-Spray 

The Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless C-Spray is a must-have sunscreen for summer! Easy to apply and its clear formula leaves no marks!

20. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine is one of my favorite lip products to use during the summer because it gives a beautiful shine to my lips! It is lightweight and perfect for hot summer days!

21. Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss

The Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss is even better than the old formula! Can you believe it? This lip gloss is so moisturizing and luxurious, this is a must-have for the hot summer months! I recommend using Nectar, or Bitter Orange for a beautiful coral orange lip that is so beautiful in the summer.

22. Tom Ford Clutch Size Lip Balm

The limited edition Tom Ford lip balm is beautiful, even the case is chic! I love this new lip balm and have been dying to get my hands on one. I love fathom, and cruising. Tom Ford lip products are one of my favorite products (I love and collect Lips & Boys) and the perfect Tom Ford to use during the summer! Why only buy one?!